the social movement that seeks to use the Bible as the
sole basis of all governance and social interaction.
a resource for all who work to monitor and counter the
Biblical America movement.
Individually or socially, never give
in to, nor accomodate, this movement's extremist demands.
from the creators of barf.org:
for Christian Economics
BARF People/Organization Profile
Gary North and the Institute for Christian Economics
- North is R.J. Rushdoony's
- Co-author, with Gary DeMar, of Christian Reconstruction:
What It Is, What It Isn't (Institute for Christian Economics, 1991)
- Author of Victim's Rights and Introduction to
Christian Economics (1973)
- Member of the Council for National Policy
- Joined staff of Chalcedon in 1973; began editing Chalcedon's
Journal of Christian Reconstructionism in 1974; founded
Institute for Christian Economics in 1975
- Member of Coalition on Revival
For further reading:
- Mike Lorenz, Gary North, Y2K, and Hidden Agendas.
- Frederick Clarkson, Eternal Hostility: The Struggle Between
Theocracy and Democracy. Common Courage Press, Monroe, Maine, 1997
- Frederick Clarkson,
Christian Reconstructionism: Theocratic Dominionism Gains
Influence, Part 3 Public Eye Magazine, June 1994
- Jerry Sloan, John Stoos
Reveals... A Hidden Agenda? Freedom Writer, April 1995
- Trespassing for Dear Life: What is Operation Rescue Up To?
by Gary North. Dominion Press, Fort Worth, Texas, 1989. Excerpt
- Institute for Christian
Economics, includes a large library of North's works, including
those listed above
- Gary North's Y2K Links and
Forums, also here
Last updated February 22, 1999